Skinceuticals Medical Facial
We believe that the key to healthy looking skin is a skincare professional that’s why here at Hush Aesthetic Clinic we have chosen skinceuticals.
With a range of customized Medical Facial available with one of our Skin Specialist
Vitamin C firming facial
This facial is ideal if you desire to have luminous, hydrated and firmer skin. The facial will leave your skin looking healthier with a radiant, firmer complexion – ideal for all occasions when you desire a glowing, visibly youthful appearance.
Designed to help calm and soothe both sensitive and rosacea skins. The SkinCeuticals vitamin C Firming Mask will aid in reducing redness caused by rosacea. The Phyto Corrective Gel acts as a hydrator without leaving the skin oily, and it’s anti-bacterial/anti-septic properties help heal and calm irritated skin.
Acneic skin treatment
Designed for the treatment of very inflamed, irritated, acne skin types. The treatment includes a detoxifying mask combined with soothing and protective products. Ideal for the oily, acne skin types which are sensitive to other products.
The latest treatment from SkinCeuticals. It is designed for anyone concerned with the signs of ageing and would like to be introduced to the latest antioxidant from SkinCeuticals – Phloretin CF. This potent antioxidant not only tackles the damage associated with skin cancer but has proven to accelerate cell renewal and act as a pigment regulator.
Gel Peel with vitamin C mask
course of 6
This treatment is designed to minimise the appearance of lines, smooth out rough skin texture, aid clearing acne and help fade hyperpigmentation. The ingredients in these peels remove dead skin cells from the surface without irritating the skin. For best results a course of 6 treatments is recommended.
How could I benefit from this:
- Stimulate collagen production to diminish the appearance of signs of photo ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating the skin’s surface cells
- Help to soften and smooth the appearance of the skin’s surface texture
- Decrease the frequency of imperfections and fade the appearance of dark spots
- Help to maintain and enhance the results of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Enhance other in-clinic procedures for increased results.